Thursday, March 12, 2009

Morgan's Bad Habits

Morgan has become a climber. She will try to scale absolutely everything! This becomes really annoying when we are walking the pedestrian street full of restaurants where she must try to sit on every single restaurant's outdoor furniture. She couldn't quite make this one and looked at me and said, "I sit!" until I came over and helped.
Somewhere Morgan has learned that's it's ok to climb the coffee table with her books (or playdough). I'm probably too lax about telling her to get off but it's just so stinking cute!

We have two stools on the first level of the house - this one for me in the kitchen and another plastic Ikea stool in the bathroom so Morgan can wash her hands. Unfortunately, she knows how to pick up and/or scoot both stools to get where she wants. We're no longer able to leave knives on our counters!
Thankfully, Morgan has not learned how to climb out of her crib. I'm still waiting to hear that thud in the middle of the night!


No comments: